Nothing! All new watches are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of two years, with the exception of Grand Seiko, which are warranted for three years. HODINKEE extends all new watch warranties for an additional year, on us. We have taken care of the extended warranty on your new watch and will provide you with the the dates, etc. in your watch paperwork, as well as stored online with us. For full warranty information per brand, click here.
Articles in this section
- Is HODINKEE an authorized retailer?
- Why should I buy a watch from HODINKEE?
- I’ve lost my paperwork. What should I do?
- What do I need to do to activate my extended warranty?
- How long does it take for the watch I purchased to arrive?
- Can you help me sell my watch?
- When can I expect an answer regarding my consignment request?
- What kind of watches do you typically accept on consignment?
- Do you offer appraisal services?
- I don't want to sell - can you just let me know how much my watch is worth?