Once we receive your watch, we have an extensive vetting, photography, and cataloguing process that can take up to 6-8 weeks. We'll keep you updated throughout the process.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for the watch I purchased to arrive?
- Can you help me sell my watch?
- When can I expect an answer regarding my consignment request?
- What kind of watches do you typically accept on consignment?
- Do you offer appraisal services?
- I don't want to sell - can you just let me know how much my watch is worth?
- If you're selling my watch, when will it be listed?
- I want to buy a watch but it sold out before I could purchase it. What can I do?
- I have a watch in my cart but it is not allowing me to purchase the watch. What is going wrong?
- If I am an international customer, do I have to pay customs / duties on a watch I purchase?