HODINKEE is required to declare the retail value of the timepiece in the shipment. International shipments are subject to import fees upon arrival in the destination country; any importation fees or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Articles in this section
- Is HODINKEE an authorized retailer?
- Why should I buy a watch from HODINKEE?
- I’ve lost my paperwork. What should I do?
- What do I need to do to activate my extended warranty?
- How long does it take for the watch I purchased to arrive?
- Can you help me sell my watch?
- When can I expect an answer regarding my consignment request?
- What kind of watches do you typically accept on consignment?
- Do you offer appraisal services?
- I don't want to sell - can you just let me know how much my watch is worth?