We receive an overwhelming number of emails regarding watch sales and because of the research entailed to determine our interest and the watch's value, it's difficult to answer everything as promptly as we'd like. Please keep in mind that we are a small team, and will respond to you within one week of receiving your e-mail (if not sooner!).
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for the watch I purchased to arrive?
- Can you help me sell my watch?
- When can I expect an answer regarding my consignment request?
- What kind of watches do you typically accept on consignment?
- Do you offer appraisal services?
- I don't want to sell - can you just let me know how much my watch is worth?
- If you're selling my watch, when will it be listed?
- I want to buy a watch but it sold out before I could purchase it. What can I do?
- I have a watch in my cart but it is not allowing me to purchase the watch. What is going wrong?
- If I am an international customer, do I have to pay customs / duties on a watch I purchase?